Friday, November 18, 2011

It is Friday nite and I should be kicking up my heels in anticipation for the weekend in front of me.  Instead my mind is thinking of my sick boys in their beds, Thanksgiving preparations, the giant box of food from Co-op, chores, finishing my office, pictures that need taking, ideas undone, work I need to finish.  So many things to do, so little time.  Oh, the lard that needs rendered.  Yes, I am giving it a try!  So for now, a late night, filled with little sleep, an upset tummy, a mind reeling from overload, a cat and dog trying to snuggle with me, and my heels planted firmly on the couch.  Tomorrow, after work, I will grab my camera, render lard, plan for Thanksgiving, and let you know where my heels are taking me. For now, a little favorite recipe when you are sick.  Simple, hot black tea, plain saltines with butter, and clean, cold sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment